WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Thursday, September 6, 2012

SPOTTED: Senator Sotto plagiarism troll photo

I was really laughing my ass out loud when I got to see an image that mimics an ever-eternal movie quote as a witty, entertaining attack on recent-shocker-dubbed "serial plagiarist" Senator Tito Sotto. The edited funny prank image you will see below tells a lot.

Photo Courtesy: Kuya Kurt

In a never-dying online assault on unacceptable actions committed by the widely criticized Senator Sotto, a quite-amusing show-it-all Photoshopped photo of Senator Tito Sotto being splashed in a famous movie, Bituing Walang Ningning, where Dorina (if my memory serves me right) utters one of the most recognized script lines in the whole of Philippine movie industry has surfaced. This is super hilarious!