WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Leigh's Tagalog Pick-up Lines

I saw a lot of my inspiring co-bloggers that they're posting really sweet Pinoy pick-up lines while some utter really funny laugh-trip Pinoy jokes. So as part of entertaining myself today due to the bum environment that's  suffocating me right now, I decided to make my own Pinoy pick-up lines or jokes.

Today marks my first Tagalog pick-up line release. Let me see where this goes.

Leigh: Miss, tubig ka ba?
Ikaw: Bakit?
Leigh: Kasi, uhaw na uhaw na ako sa pag-ibig mo, hihi

 Let me add more of my original pick-up lines.

 Leigh: Alam mo para ka talagang ewan.
Ikaw: Bakit naman?
Leigh: Ewan na be with you kasi e

 Leigh: Gusto ko tsinelas/sapatos na lang ako when I die
Ikaw: Bakit naman? Ulol.
Leigh: I'll go wherever you will go.


For angry comments and suggestions, post it below. Haha. I'm not sure if someone already made this up, kaya paki-comment na lang haha.