WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dougie out, Gangnam Style in!

Who's got style? You're reading it right! Dougie's been toppled down by a new single coming, not from an American imagination and creativity, but from an ultimately popular and funny South Korean rapper PSY.

Photo Courtesy: See more

How has PSY's Oppa Gangnam Style invaded social networking sites and radio stations everywhere? Check out the video!


So, what's your say on PSY's Gangnam Style? 

Personally, upon first listening of the song, I didn't like it 'cause I didn't understand it. However, as the song plays, its rhythm, beat and snap caught me off-guard. I didn't expect to like it, but it's hypnotized me. We can wait for more views to land on the youtube page, as more audience try to know what Gangnam Style, which has stormed Facebook walls, really is all about. Or better yet, determine what part of the song makes it sensational and enticing.