WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Sunday, July 5, 2015

EDUCATE | Sponsor, donate, help a student in Manila

It has been almost five years since I created this blog to freely express my passion for writing. It has gone through the highs and lows, has experienced quite a lot of good following, and has been shut down for some periods in time due to my unavailability.

And here I am though, wandering through this blog. It's always been a proud moment for me to have created at least 1000 posts here. With that high number of posts, I attempted to use Google Adsense to make money out of it but honestly, it's been quite inefficient probably because I didn't know how to optimize keywords haha.. But there's more to this than just being an income-generating blog ('cause clearly it's but more of a hobby). 

It's a blog I can use to extend help and influence people. There's a lot more I can do using Spotlight Philippines. 

A lot of students in the Philippines are in need of financial support. With this, Spotlight Philippines is looking for kind sponsors, local or foreign, who have more than enough to offer help to those who keep burning the midnight oil, just to reach their dreams (well, that including me). 

In fact, I also need a sponsor for my schooling. So I said to myself why not extend this post's reach to everyone who'd like to help those students in need?

If you landed on this page, by searching on Google as you went out looking for somebody to help, then you might just be at the right place.



TO PROSPECT SPONSORS:
Help fund a student. Sponsor a student in Manila (priority area). Kindly submit your proposal and your terms to spotlightphilippines(at)yahoo(dot)com. (Email address was written that way to prevent bots from spamming me hehe; please interpret the address accordingly.)

What will be done is to match your proposal to that of the student who fits your profile.

The Word file proposal (in .doc format) may include any of the following.
a. sponsor details
   i. name and sex
   ii. nationality and age
   iii. residence
   iv. contact number
b. qualifications of student
   i. sex (male or female)
   ii. age (must be above 13 years old - for high school and college students)
   iii. preferred residence or area where student is studying
c. number of student/s you wish to support
d. per student, financial support
   i. preferred sponsorship provision (either by quarter or semester)
   ii. amount you wish to shoulder
e. your other requirement/s (terms, whether you need to meet student for updates, maintaining grade, etc)
f. reason why you wish to help
g. source of funding

TO MANILA STUDENTS IN NEED OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
We'll start with Manila first. Please take note that matching a sponsor to a corresponding student may take time.

Please send a Word (.doc) file to spotlightphilippines(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)ph. stating:
a. student profile
   i. name
   ii. age
   iii. level of education (high school), degree (if applicable)
   iv. contact details
b. reason why you need financial support
c. school
   i. name of school
   ii. proof of grades
   iii. tuition needed
   iv. other expenses (budget for food, etc)
d. note that additional proof may be asked in the future

Spotlight Philippines would like to clarify some points:
a. It does not nor will not seek or accept any fee or commission.
b. It serves to links prospect sponsors to student scholars for free.
c. It may take time to find you a sponsor or a scholar because I just started this today. :)
d. Rest assured that all personal details will be kept confidential.
e. People who are kindhearted enough and are interested to join me in establishing this soon-to-be foundation may email me through the address I mentioned above.

Thank you so much for reading this post!