WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Message of Manuel Amalilio of Aman Futures Trading to Investors

Manuel Amalilio, CEO of Aman Futures Group Phils. Inc., is said to return back the money of at least 15,000 investors of its company in two years, a video posted on Youtube by Kirk Leighton Eguia has surfaced.

"Peace be upon you, brothers and sisters. To the investor, I am willing to pay back only the capital since Aman investment has a financial crisis due to (the) unexplained shortage of funds by Fernando ‘Nonoy’ Luna," he said.

In the video, Amalilio apologized to the investors and blamed another company official, Fernando Luna, for the financial woes of the firm. 

“Please forgive me for the late action since I want to prioritize my safety first before finding a solution to the problem,” he said.

He also added that his intention was to help the poor. “I can live a life of luxury with my own money together with my family. But now, I lost my family,”

The complete video of Aman Futures' Manuel Amalilio saying his message to the heavily burdened investors is  found below.

Video Courtesy: Youtube user Kirk Leighton Eguia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For sure, a lot  of these investors in Aman Futures Trading were emotional after losing almost (if not all) of their money. Did you know that a survey suggests that we Filipinos are the most emotional people in the world?