WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Thursday, August 20, 2015

#AlDub | Yaya Dub (Maine Mendoza), the Funny Girl Next Door

Just when I thought I was about to get myself over with this #AlDub craze, I found myself stuck again thinking about what big success #AlDub frontrunner Maine Mendoza aka Yaya Dub stands to get from their accidental love team, and most importantly, what a dream girl she is.


What more could you ask from a well-loved girl who can make you laugh hard for her dubs? The way Yaya Dub alters her face just to make it look wacky while mimicking scene scripts and lyrics doesn't seem to keep anyone from glancing at her.



Who wouldn't fall in love with a girl who shows her funny side and who is not afraid to look (well) less pretty? Yes I was referring to Lola Nidora hahahaha.

OR

You wouldn't even want to miss Yaya Dub's signature Pabebe Wave to match Alden's Pacute Look.



And who wouldn't look up to a girl like Maine who can give you the beat (or at least have the set) and...

...attract Broadway producers?



Yaya Dub just has it allDen. :))

P.S. I do not own these images and video. Courtesy is given to the respective owners.