WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SCIENCE | Chart: Types of Vitamins and the Food Where You Can Find Them

I have always wanted to figure out what food contains a lot of vitamin A. What is folic acid for? Which food can be the best source of vitamin C or ascorbate? What makes vitamin E special?

Shown below is one big, extra helpful infographic or chart which explains the different types of vitamins and the food where you can find them. It pretty much sums up almost all the vitamins that we need in our day-to-day living!

I was told before by my doctor to take vitamin B complex (I think it contains B1, B6 and B12) because I was unable to think clearly, easily distracted and unmotivated, and having a hard time focusing. It appears that B1 allows me to make more energy that I can utilize while studying; meanwhile vitamins B6 and B12 improve my cognitive and immune functions so that I can understand what I'm reading and at the same time enhance my immune system so that I could fight off stress.

Hope this would help, especially those who think they're lacking in their diet. Share this to your friends!

For hacking your vitamin intake:
Credits to Harvard Health, Rochester, and Health Perch