WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Sunday, February 8, 2015

WOW: The Voice PH's Jason Dy can dance!

I was able to view "The Voice of the Philippines" Season 2 today online and my goodness, look what I found! My top pick Jason Dy knows how to dance! He wowed the audience with his moves while singing Usher's "Oh My Gosh".

Watch Jason Dy perform "Oh My Gosh" below! This man truly deserves to get into the Finals. I am slightly envious of this guy! He's got it all; surely he's being eyed now by ABS-CBN's big bosses. His charm and talent will most likely go a long way.


Video Courtesy: Youtube channel The Voice of the Philippines Season 2

Jason's performance can be seen by skippinng to 2:20. Also, Monique Lualhati wowed me with her electrifying "Bang! Bang!" experience. These guys are leveling up! Competition's really upbeat!