WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Sunday, February 8, 2015

GOOD NEWS: Owl City to hold Manila concert for FREE

"I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep"

Image Link: Edgeboss
Surprise! Surprise!

American singer/singwriter Adam Young, more popularly known as Owl City, will be holding a free concert in Manila this May 8. It will be held at the Bonifacio High Street Central Plaza, he announced last Saturday on his social media accounts.

“To my friends in the Philippines! I’m SO EXCITED to share I will be playing in Manila on May 8th at Bonifacio High Street Central Plaza! This show is free! See you soon!” the “Fireflies” singer announced in his official Facebook account.

His May 8 concert will be his third one in the country and is part of his five-country Asia tour. Owl City's hit songs include “Good Time” (with Carly Rae Jepsen), "Fireflies", “When Can I See You Again” and “Vanilla Twilight.”