WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

SM City Manila 3-Day Sale



I am definitely looking forward to buying priced down items later at SM City Manila's last day of its vibrant 3-day sale from March 1 to 3, 2013!

Yesterday, customers wandering and shopping around SM Manila's Hypermarket were witness to joyful employees dancing to the beat of pop music! I was there, while people were busy flocking to different stacks of stuff they will need for the month of March.

Armed with credit cards and wallet cash, these shoppers definitely feasted on the festivity with lots of selling going on. Aside from checking out some slashed down prices of shoes, probably Nike, Converse or Adidas, I'll also prep up myself for deciding which designs I'd reward to myself.

Since today's the last day of the three-day sale, I'm actually expecting a large volume of shopper traffic flowing through the mall's passes. Can't wait to visit SM City Manila later! :)