WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Monday, August 6, 2012

NASA's Curiosity: first images from Mars

I feel euphoric and inspired today as I was able to witness the happenings inside NASA minutes before Curiosity rover signaled its successful touchdown. And what truly makes me motivated today is seeing one of the four Mars images or photos captured by the hazcams of Curiosity casting a shadow on the dusty ground of Mars.



Truly remarkable! I'm very happy to see this achieved in my lifetime. Thank you NASA for being an inspiration to us, the younger generation!

Here's a screen cap of the 15-minute delayed live streaming of the Curiosity landing mission finale. The photos found are two of the first four images sent from Mars by Curiosity. 


And the best are yet to come, for it will be another milestone in the history of aeronautics, space science, and astronomy to see what is out there, in space. I look forward to the day I watch live man walk on Mars. For now, this achievement will be my source of power to keep on pursuing my dreams as well. Looks like the United States has garnered a bigger Olympics Gold medal through this.