WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Monday, February 2, 2015

SPOTTED: Very fun crazy plastic balls prank!

So as I was having my study break, I came upon this video on youtube which is about a husband and his kids and friends who pranked his wife with thousands of plastic balls placed inside their house!

When I saw the video, I thought, "oh no, this couldn't be any less messy." But, what they did was really awesome! I wish I could purchase those sacks of plastic balls and place them inside my room and just have fun for one hour, then go back to studying haha.

I know you'll enjoy this, so do watch it. It's something you'd want to watch over and over again.

Video Courtesy: Youtube user RomanAtwood

The video was released two weeks ago and has reached 17 million views already (as of January 25, 2015 - posting time for this article is actually scheduled to a week after haha)!