WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pottermore Site Traffic Overload

These (views) have to stop. I've been trying to access JK Rowling's Harry Potter portal lately, Pottermore.com, but it seems that there's an overload of viewers entering the site. And what seems to show up as a consoling message that appears to any viewer's screen, who has not been able to register to Pottermore.com, really irritates me 'cause I've been trying hard to find the Magical Quill, but I don't know how or where I could find it. Can someone please help me get inside Pottermore?

The message goes like this:


I just want to enter this site, dam nit. Anyone who has successfully registered and entered the new to-look-after buzz-making site?

As of the moment, Pottermore has been earning huge amounts of traffic volume. Wow, practically explains all the figures you see below. JK is fantastic!



It's in Pottermore where Harry Potter fans rule. Thanks JK! If there's only a very special kind of spell so that I could hack Pottermore, and be one with the Potter fans, lol, just kidding.