WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wish List: Canon EOS 600D / T3i


People may crave to have this for luxury, for stature, for position in the hierarchy of social classes; but for me, the Canon EOS 600D / T3i is the best material gift I would want for my graduation. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to buy this, and I don't expect my parents would give me one; 'cause it's a lot expensive.

You know, it was just lately when I realized how passionate I am, in capturing eternal moments, of mirth and of sorrow. It was then that I found out, my love for photography; that, in every click that I do, there lies a story for everyone to decode.

What can I do, I'm really good at it.

This post does not serve as a review of the Canon EOS 600D / T3i, but as a calling that maybe some good Samaritan out there could help me get this. What I steal from amnesiac memory, I give back. What I see through its eyes, I give perspective. What I want, is to practice this art; but somehow the hindrance is there in permanence.

If I will be given a chance to pick between a car or this camera, I will choose the camera. There's this thing burning in me, that tells me the way I take close up shots convey something, out of the ordinary.

If I will be tasked to do something, just not kill somebody, so that I could earn and buy 600D, I will really focus.

If I will be granted one wish, that would be, to live like everyday is my last, and shelve good memories through my work.

All these thoughts are just mere super-conditional, and perhaps, vague possibilities. I'll just keep on dreaming, until reality wakes me up. :(