WANT TO LEARN MORE? GOOGLE IT. :)

Friday, February 18, 2011

To Ms. Hard-to-get, From Mr. Torpe

You are the reason why I'm doing things I was incapable of doing before. Each day I'm breaking my limits, I've been thinking of you.

Yet, you seem so unreachable. I want to catch up, please slow down your pace. I'm trying to run fast to get to you; still you see the mere existence of me. I know you're not seeing this, but if you only knew, I've grown up much. I've matured more than the man you wanted to be with.

Now, I'm the person I thought I couldn't be, and it's all because of you. 

I'm not hoping you're reading this, out of hundreds of viewers who pass by this site each day, but letting everyone know how much I value you gives me that optimism that someday you'll accidentally read this.

I love you. 

Even if thousands or millions of viewers drop by this blog, it's just an empty letter without the recipient reading it. Here I am, waiting and hoping, that someday you'll click one link, even if it takes decades, just so you'll know. I won't stop loving you. And I won't stop hoping for your love.